5/26/11

Free Fronts!

I love surfing the web and viewing other blog pages!  I have learned so much by what others have done, and I am SO very thankful that some have shared their knoweledge!  I am going to try to also share what I have learned! 
Today I came across Kevin and Amanda's blog while trying to figure out how to place a signature after each post in my blog.  It had helpful step-by-step instructions!  I got the signature created, and found some awesome free fronts from their site!  Double score!   The free fonts I downloaded are from their fonts for peas section.   I used one of them for the blog signature I created!  What do you think?!!  ;)
For all my scrappers, they also have free scrapbook fonts!  There are easy to download buttons to click on that will download all of the available free fonts.  Once downloaded, click open file.  The time consuming part is you have to click on each font and "install" it.  It's not hard, but does take some time to go through all of them!  Once installed they are ready for you to use in your program of choice!  Have fun downloading free fonts!  They are super addictive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment